Flat Land with Single Story Smart Home with 5KW On grid solar including Off grid backup and Solar Water Heater
Located in a very calm and quite area covered with a parapet wall on three sides, one boundary 150 feet adjoining a paddy field view with wire mesh fence.
• Land Extent - 34. 68 perches (2 blocks 17.91 + 16.77 perches each)
• Flat Land
• Clear title including Bimsaviya certificates
• Distance to Kottawa and Piliyandala Junction – 6 Km
• Southern express way entrance – Kottawa 7.6 Km / Kahathuduwa 5.2 Km
• Distance to 342 Bus Route – 850 m
• Distance to 255 Bus Route – 1.8 Km
• Distance to 120 Bus Route – 2.7 Km
• Around 1600 square feet which includes Verandah, Living room, 3 Bedrooms, Attached Bathroom, Kitchen (2 Bedrooms and Living room – Air Conditioned)
• 2 Garages (One Attached to the House and one separate)
• Well Water with overhead tank
• 5KW On Grid Solar System
• Off Grid Backup Solar System that powers CCTV / Internet routers and Main Lights
• 100 Liter Solar Hot Water
Smart Home Features-
• Voice controlled Lights for Bedrooms, Bathroom & Garden. Automated lights based on Sun Set time
• CCTV with 2 Way Voice, Mobile Live View with Realtime notifications (5 Cameras)
• Controlled by 3 Alexa units and 1 Google device
• Whole Garden covered with 100W x10 LED Flood lights & 2 Garden Posts – Voice Controlled
• SLT Fiber Connection
• 3 Bearing Coconut Trees and One Mango Tree
• Newly planted grafted trees – Vilad, Karathakolomban, Wellakolomban, Malberry, Grapes, Barbados Cherry, Masan, Star Fruit, Jamson, Uguressa, Avacado, Sepadilla, Nelli, Jack Fruit
• Other Trees - Naminang, Banana (Bin kesel), Custard Apple, Rose Apple, Beli, Rambutan, Drumstick, Cloves, Coffee, Cinnamon, 3 Kaluwara trees, 1 Nedun
• Lawns with Australian Grass and Buffalo Grass
• Two-Seater Swing Chair, Cement benches.
• Large Variety of Flower plants including flower arches, decorative flowerpots.
• 17 x 3 feet Cement Fish tank attached to the Verandah floor with complete filtering systems, UV light Including 40 pairs of Calf fish, 500 plus Red Platies
• Nature friendly environment – Squirrels and Many varieties of Birds visits right through the day for feeding and bathing. Few commonly seen birds Red Vented Bulbul, Yellow-billed babbler, Argya, Magpie Robin, Asian koel, Black-hooded oriole, Common Myna / Mynah, Woodpecker.
Area34.68 Perches m2
Leave a Reply ·