In this course, student can develop PHP scripts to perform a variety of tasks, culminating in the development of a full database-driven Web page.
E- Commerce skills including user authentication, data validation, dynamic data updates, and shopping cart implementation are covered in detail. Course elements include implementing Restful services for newer more data driven sites. Students also learn how to configure PHP and the Apache Web Server.
- Discuss the concepts of PHP and its advantages over other languages
- Use HTML form elements that are work with any server – side language
- Create a PHP Web page that is unique to each visitor
- Validate user input
- Create, back – up and restore a MYSQL database
- Perform various MYSQL database queries
- Create a search engine.
- Create, sign up and login to a password – protected site
- Hack a site and prevent others hacking theirs.
- Crate dynamically – generated tables.
- Customize the theme for a WordPress site
- Use PHP-driven dynamic content in HTML5 animation
- Seek solution to any PHP problems and further their knowledge